Jul 12, 2006

One Week Countdown


Well, it is exactly one week until Skip's surgery. He will be having hip replacement on July 19th. I just want to take a minute to say thank you to so many of our friends and family who have been praying for him. I have such a peace about the whole thing and a lot of that has come from friends who have prayed with me. It is not a simple procedure with Skip's condition, but we have an amazing God who can anything. Keep up the prayers and I will post again when we get home.

3 comments:

Tammi said...

You know that Skip is and will continued to be covered in soooo much prayer! I know that Jesus will be there with him and the surgical team in the operating room. I'm sure ya'll are very excited, and naturally apprehensive, but this is going to be such a good thing! You two have done your reasearch and prayed over this, and God will continue to bless your lives. I believe this surgery is another opportunity for God to shine!!

Susie said...

Thank you Tammi. You and your family mean so much to us.

Robin said...

Where have I been? Hip replacement? My mother in law went through knee replace. last summer. I will keep you guys in my prayers and that he will have a quick recovery and not horribly painful pt!