Aug 26, 2006

I Pray This Is The Final Update on the Hubby


One of my friend's emailed me and asked how Skip was doing. I guess I forgot to give an update after our last two doctor visits. He had a great report from our surgeon's appt. and was told only two more weeks with a cane(golf club as I mentioned before). The doctor for infectious disease appt. went well too. To read more go to Skip's blog. He is off antibiotics but he has a funny story to go with it. I still can't believe this summer. I am so glad we survived and can reflect on it all now. Thanks again to everyone for all the love, support and prayers! Now my sweetie is back to doing what he loves-singing his praises to God.

In the pic, Skip is on the right playing guitar when our band did music at Parkway church in Victoria in early July (before his surgery).

4 comments:

Donnetta said...

Praising God that he is healing! I've been wondering... thanks for the update!

Barb said...

Finally! Sounds like he's finally on the road to complete recovery. I just went to his blog and looked at your Colorado vacation photos. So funny to see all of you "vacationing" pretty much where I live. And when I went to his church link it reminded me so much of Fellowship Church here in Grand Junction. My daughter's fiance is being baptized there tomorrow morning. I just spent half an hour cruising all over the links on his web site.

So glad he's doing better now.

Shawna said...

I am so thankful he is feeling better and on the road to recovery!

Padre Reeds said...

Talk him into putting makeup around the scar line into the shape of a mouth, then paint a face around it. He can move his hip scar a bit to make it appear to be a talking scar and in this way (with a camera close-up) the scar can give its healing testimony in a dramatic and bizarre way.