Nov 8, 2006

A Cool Devotional Blog (If I do say so myself)

Okay, I know you have umpteen blogs to read each day, but I had to highlight a new one that my writer's group at church is doing. We have over a dozen ladies writing devotionals that we have made into a soft cover booklet and it is awesome. None of us are professional writers, but we all have God experiences to share. Check it out if you get a chance. You will be blessed in the process, I promise. What you will see are just samples of the many wonderful devotionals.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Looks good. Something worth checking back on. Is there a new post daily?

DA Wagners said...

Try to put the Marked Writers link on your "edit me" links. It took me a while, but I figured it out! Thanks for the plug. I absolutely love that picture of you!!!