Aug 28, 2007

One Word Meme

"Borrowed" from Chappyswife over at Journey to the Prize. Answer the questions using a one word answer.

One Word Meme

1. Where is your mobile phone? call-it

2. Relationship?Oh-yeah!

3. Your hair? Next

4. Work?Neverending

5. Your sister(s)? Debbie

6. Your favorite thing? Carnations(HeeHee)

7. Your dream last night? None

8. Your favorite drink?Caramel-Fraps

9. Your dream car?Runs

10. The room you’re in? Bedroom

11. Your shoes? Barefoot

12. Your fears?2Many

13. What do you want to be in 10 years?Published

14. Who did you hang out with this weekend?Kiddos

15. What are you not good at?Listening

16. Muffin?Blueberry-cheesecake

17. Wish list item?House Sold

18. Where you grew up? Victoria, Tx.

19. The last thing you did?Marinated

20. What are you wearing?Shorts

21. What are you not wearing?Shoes

22. Your pet?None4now

23. Your computer?Lame

24. Your life?Unsettled

25. Your mood?Okay

26. Missing?Hubby

27. What are you thinking about?Hubby

28. Your car?Gray Tahoe

29. Your kitchen?Red

30. Your summer?Transitional

31. Your favorite color? Pink(Duh!)

32. Last time you laughed?Today

33. Last time you cried?Today

34. School?Ready

35. Love? JESUS!!!

*Just in case you were wondering what I was marinating, THIS is what I was marinating. Skip is going to be one happy man tomorrow.

6 comments:

Susanne said...

Great answers Susie! Some of them made me laugh out loud!

Susan said...

I always enjoy reading these meme's!!
Susan

Ruth said...

Loved your answers!! (I'm sorry you cried today.) I prayed that your house would sell today!

Connie said...

I am so stealing this!

Darlene said...

Nice meme. I did the One Word meme. Go check it out.......

Shawna said...

Hey, Susie! I've not been blogging this week, so I didn't know you'd done this until Darlene let me know on my site. Your answers were fun. It's hard to do one word, huh? I thought of a new word for my kitchen - outdated!

The funny thing is, I thought that I had originally found this meme at your site, so I came back & searched for it, but of course I was wrong.

I only have a second right now, but I sure hope to get caught up on my fav blogs this weekend, and of course this includes yours! I hope you have an awesome weekend, my friend.