1. I am thankful that God gave me the energy to get up 4 days in a row this week to walk. I have been extremely lazy this summer and haven't exercised at all. Hopefully I will continue to have this desire to shape up.
2. I am thankful for a generous gift Skip and I received yesterday from some very dear friends. They were blessed with a gift, and immediately thought of us to pass it onto. When I tried to thank my friends, they just said to thank God because it was totally Him who provided it and led them to give it to us. Praise God!
3. I am thankful that when I don't see a way, God does! Thank you God for having the better way.
4. Annie is getting baptized or as she used to say, "babatized" next weekend. She asked Jesus in her heart a year and a half ago, but is ready to go public and get dunked. I am so proud of her, and pray that her love continues to grow for her Heavenly Father.
5. I am thankful for the health of my family. Skip is suffering quit a bit of pain in his right hip (not the replaced one), but he is managing the pain pretty well. My kids are growing like crazy, and Ashley has officially passed me up by a full inch, and I don't see signs of her slowing down.
6. Lastly, I am thankful that all my struggles with my home are teaching me to trust and rely on Jesus even more. We have changed Realtors, but it is still the same company, and I am excited to see what God will do next. We have received emails from so many people praying for this house, and I thank each and everyone of you personally right now. May God bless you for your thoughtfulness and support.
7. I am thankful that Skip and I had a fun time together last night at home. No details there. I just love that he gives so much to God, our family and our church. He just did such an awesome commercial that will be running for our new series this week. It is pretty awesome and I will hopefully post it for you to see soon. I'm praying we reach many people for Christ next weekend.
If you want to participate in Thankful Thursday or just want to read what others are thankful for this week, head over to Sting My Heart.