1. I just started reading The Dream Giver by Bruce Wilkinson. What an insightful and motivating book. I'm almost halfway in after beginning it earlier today. Great book about following your dreams.
2. My Believing God bible study. I have the sweetest ladies joining me for this exciting and challenging journey.
3. Our former church is celebrating their 10th Anniversary this weekend. Bay Area Fellowship has grown to over 5000 people in the last 10 years. It is reaching the next generation for Christ in the most amazing and creative ways. Skip and I were a part of this church from their early days, and we can't wait to go and celebrate with them.
4. Our family has finally started making connections in the homeschool community of Victoria. The kids had a blast going to a Co-op the last two Thursdays, and they all started art classes with the Art League. Because the art lessons are an hour and a half long each, and Ashley and goes at a different time than the younger kids, we get to have some special girl time together every week.
5. My trip to Panama is only a week away!!! My sis and her hubby blessed us with the trip. I can't wait!!! Our great friends Bart and Michelle will be joining us too, which we haven't been able to hang out with for months.
So, tell me what's causing that smile of your's right now.............