Jan 15, 2008

Randomness for the Day

I am suppossed to be getting reading for my first "Believing God" bible study, but instead I just had to post some random stuff floating around in my head. I still have a few minutes before I have to leave, so I'll make it quick.

*Is there a greater female bible study teacher out there than Beth? I mean there are some good ones, but last night reviewing the first session, I was so pumped I was ready to go help save the world after two minutes into the dvd. I LOVE BELIEVING GOD!!! To say it is good is an understatement. It's been several years, so I can't wait to dive in again.

*Having my house rented finally lifted such a heavy burden from us, and I am ready for some Dave Ramsey changes to take root. I've been reading the Total Money Makeover and lovin' it too!

*I'm reading Redemption by Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley. I don't want to put it down, but I have to home school, do bible study, clean, cater to my hubby's every whim(hee hee), and still find time to check out all my favorite blogs. There's just not enough time in a day.

*I have got to get a haircut, and I'm scared to death to try someone new here in Victoria. I love my girl in Corpus, but I need to find someone closer. It is going on almost 5 months, and there is only so much a straightner, hot rollers and a pony tail can do.

That's it for now. Oh by the way, can you tell I'm a little joyful and hyper today? I am! I see God moving, and I can't wait to be a part of it!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

You are so right--it is scary finding a new hair stylist! I think I am less nervous about finding doctor!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Beliving God is my favorite! In fact last night I was quoting to myself the 5 things she will have you say at the start of each video. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Beth rocks that is for sure!

Susan

The Glow Girls said...

Girl you are about to move some mountains!!!! I can feel it and totally believe it. I can't wait to start the study with my group of gals next week. I might just have to put in the Dvd today to be right with you and believing. Oh man, we are going to be moving mountains!!!!!! Get you hiking boots ready.

Linda said...

I really can feel your excitement Susie. I'm so glad about the house. An answer to prayer. I loved that study too. It will be wonderful.
Have a great study!

annieology said...

Hear you on the hair honey.