Jan 31, 2008

She Speaks Conference

Okay, so I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to adding video on Blogger. I tried my best to download the first day of Panama and post a few pics, but I just can't seem to get it right.


Anyway, I do know of an amazing conference coming up in the near future for women who love women's ministry, love to speak, love to write and so much more. I am praying that this opportunity will work out for me. I am also excited because of some of the speakers and friends who will be attending. Proverbs 31 Ministries is giving away a scholarship so go and get the link here and post it on your blog. Who knows, maybe you will win! Maybe I'll win!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Blessings on you being able to attend and connect with your friends as well as being further equipped for your ministry.