Mar 3, 2008

Just Thinking

I have such a desire to share some thoughts with my dear blogging friends, but I just can't seem to get the words out right. This has been such a strange season the last year of my life, and I'm still trying to see how God is working it all for good. I do know He is working it ALL for good! His love for me and my family is a constant, and I feel it everytime I pray, everytime I cry, and everytime I start to dream.



I have been dreaming a lot lately. I daydream a lot about the things I want to do for Him, and the things my family will do for Him. It is hard because it seems there is always opposition. The opposition is often financially, but other times it is people and circumstances. It is also hard when you have vision and passion, but yet you can't implement. I think that is where God comes in and makes a way. He is making some ways, but not in ways that will please everyone. Please be patient with my random thoughts, and know that I do have a purpose in what I'm writing, though I'm not making much sense. Just pray that I will trust God for the things to come, for patience and strength for the experiences ahead, and for wisdom to seek God's will and not my own.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Be patient with yourself, Susie, and just cling to HIM! He does work, He is working, even when we don't see it.
Susan

The Glow Girls said...

I love penless thoughts. She is so true. Dream all you want. I'm right there with you through this life changing process that we are going though.