I'm stealing this post from my blogging friend Susan. It looked like a lot of fun, and even though I wasn't officially tagged for it, I'm jumping in.
8 TV Shows (In no particular order, I catch these shows here and there)
2. Regis and Kelly (my morning coffee friends)
3. Madmen (my secret obsession-well, I guess it's no secret now)-must stop
4. American Idol
5. Intervention (It's so nice when it actually works for people)
6. Ace of Cakes
7. King of Queens (love to watch the reruns)
8. Everbody Loves Raymond (more great reruns)
1. LaPlaya Mexican Cafe' (fajitas or Enchiladas Verdes)
2. Casa Ole' (dinner Laredo)
3. Kinko's Mexican (love everything)
4. Papasitos (Fajitas -Do you notice a theme here?)
5. PF Changs
6. Joe's Crab Shack (coconut shrimp and twice baked potato- oh sorry, I forgot they quit serving the twice baked potato- I now hate Joe's) just kidding, I had it a couple of months ago
7. Olive Garden
8. Hungry Jacks (Victoria, Tx) best chicken fried steak EVER!
8 Things That Happened Today (I'm doing yesterday because it is still early and not much besides coffee and Regis and Kelly has happened yet.)
1. Bible study and prayed for my friends
2.Tried to comfort Triscuit our dog who had her womanhood stripped from her Monday. She is recovering slowly. She was a bit sick from the anesthesia. I won't tell you what she did with her puke yesterday. I almost puked. Luckily she is an outside dog.
3. Laundry, dishes, laundry, straightened up, laundry-we have a lot of laundry
4. Wrote out thank-you notes for daughter's school fundraiser we just had last week
5. Played on Facebook and talked on the phone way too much
6. Realized that I MUST go see an eye doctor. I cannot see up close! No more 20/20 for me
7. Made a quick grocery shopping trip with Ash
8. Went to parent update meeting at Seth and Annie's school with Seth, helped Annie with a Reading paper, and fell asleep watching food network since Skip was working on Christmas and Grand Opening stuff on the computer (I can't believe Christmas is only a little over a month away!)
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Our new RLF Flour Bluff Campus Grand Opening December 7th!
2. Skip's b-day in 4 days, but I haven't a clue what to get him
3. Two movies- Quantum of Solace and Twilight!
4. Seeing my family at Thanksgiving in Victoria (maybe my superstar nephew will make an appearance)
5. Skip's new paintings he is working on
6. Seeing God work on some big things we've been praying about
7. Getting a Sonic drink at Happy Hour today! I'm just being honest.
8. Having some alone time with the hubby when he finally gets out of bed this morning! It's his day off and he takes full advantage of the time to catch up on sleep.
One more- We are moving in January to either another larger rent house or back to the house we own. We really can't afford our old house, but I'm praying God will make a way!
Anyone can join in. Let me know if you do so I can come by and see your 8 Things (: