Top Five Things That Have Taken Me Away From My Blog Lately
1. I have been spending way too much time just "getting by" in life. I don't know if it is all the catching up from the turns in life, or what. We are now on a family plan which includes budgeting, goals, and making some huge changes in the way we live. A lot of it is not blog worthy talk, but my life none the less.
2. Found I love Facebook and keeping up with friends that way.
3. Written tons of post, but my right before I hit publish, I delete. God is showing me that not everything needs to be for everyone. If it will benefit you and glorify Him, then yes, I want to share.
4. Lots of focus on helping my husband to be the best at what he does. I find that there is great joy in seeing someone you love excel. Since God hasn't given me clear direction on what things he wants to do through me, then I am happy to do for others. I guess that is in effect working His goodness through me.
5. Enjoying my children, my church, and where life is today.
I do hope to start blogging more and writing about the ins and outs of life. This blog was started several years ago as a family journal and a way to encourage women in their faith. I think filling up with God's word and living obedience out on a daily basis is what is going to keep me doing just that.