1. I'm thankful for Jesus. I don't want to ever stop being thankful for His love and His grace. There is so many times when His love for me is the only thing I know for sure in this world.
2. I'm thankful for my husband of almost 17 yrs of marriage (this June). When I was first married Skip I could not imagine that I would still feel so in love after all this time, that I would still laugh at least 10 times a day with him, that he would still know how to melt me with just a touch, and that he would be the awesome man of God that he is today.
3. I'm so thankful for my sweet babies. Yes, I know they are 14, 12 and 9, but they will always be my babies. Seth and Annie performed last week at their Spring School Show. Wow, Seth can play the guitar! Annie did a great job singing and looking cute. She's my girl. I am also so proud of Ashley this year too. She finished her freshman year strong, even though we were concerned about the difficult academics she would be facing at her new school. Her highest grade is in Greek. She has consistently kept around an 97-99 average in the course and will be taking Greek 2 next year.
4. I'm thankful for my friends. I love each and everyone of you so much. Some are only a few miles away, some are hundreds of miles away and one is literally a continent away. You encouragement me with your support and prayers and make me want to live for God even more. A special thanks to my friend Tiffany in Florida. I went out for a 4 night stay with her beautiful family. Let's just say that girl could put Martha Stewart to shame. What a hostess! She lives right on the bay in New Symrna Beach with the most amazing view of a sunset I've ever seen. I miss her sweet and funny kids already and can't wait till we visit again. Thanks also to my dear friend Liana in Germany who recently showered me with gifts in the mail. She is just like that. I always joke around that I'm her sponsored child from the USA. Can't wait to bless her family back this summer when she visits.
5. I'm thankful that in less than 2 weeks my family is moving back home. That is, we are moving back to the home we own, but couldn't sell after a year on the market, and then we finally leased it. Remember? We had to rent here for six months and then that turned into a year. Anyway, we are so happy to go home and thank God for all of it!
That's all I have time for today. Hoping all of you have a very blessed day and find something to be thankful for too. If you would like to join in on Thankful Thursday, go here and leave your link.