Jul 25, 2006

We're Back!!!


We rolled into Corpus today and are so glad to be home. We missed the kids like crazy. Skip is already busy writing a new song. He is doing so much better, and we decided not to go to a rehabilitation center. We are going to do physical therapy here. A big thanks to Tammi and Jeannie for the food waiting in the fridge, Tammi and Jay for raising our bed, and Eric and Joey for the lawn work. Not to mention, a big thanks to our family for loving on the kids all week. Thanks Terri for lining up meals, and all our friends who will be spoiling us with food. Karissa, Laura, Michelle, and Dena, I want to say thanks for letting me vent a little. Also, thanks for the prayers and support from all our Bay Area Family. We felt every prayer in an amazing way. Lastly, I want to thank our awesome God who has not left our side through this entire surgical adventure. Thank goodness the worst is over now. P.S. Fellow bloggers, writing and reading blogs truly kept me grounded in some wierd way. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just let me know when to bring you a starbucks. Skip as well. I'm so glad you guys are back. I can't wait to hear the songs that will come from this journey. I love you all, Tiff

Barb said...

Welcome home. Being home may be the best medicine of all. And you are obviously blessed with great family and friends. Nice looking family you have there!

Susie said...

Tiff- I am ready for that Starbucks anytime you are in town. Thanks for everything, and get that house sold so you come live in the neighborhood.

Barb- You are right about being home. We both can't stop smiling. Thanks for the sweet comments.

SunJane said...

I enjoyed reading your entries during your hospital stay. We are thankful you guys are home and praising God things went well!
-sunny

Robin said...

So glad you guys are home and safely. It really is amazing what a church family can accomplish! Just one of the many perks of being a part of the body of Christ.