Apr 18, 2007

For Heather


Today we have the awesome privelege to help a friend who is in need of our love and support. Heather was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor, and Boomama is setting up a way to give financially to her family. Many people in the Christian blogging circles have followed Heather for quite some time and know of her trials with her precious daughter Emma. I don't know this family personally, but I know that Heather is a treasure by what I've learned about her over the past year.

If you would like to give a donation in any amount, please head over here to lend her your support today. I am doing the same right now. I know that if this was happening to me, you would all do the same without hesitation. Let's help another sister be blessed today. Thank you guys so much!

No comments: