Jul 12, 2007

Out of the Way BonBons, Dibs Are Taking Over

Just plain heavenly! That is how I would describe this very sinful treat I indulged myself with this afternnoon. It's not fair that they are small and bite-size. One would think it wouldn't hurt to just have a couple. WELL LET ME TELL YOU SISTAS, YOU CAN'T EAT JUST A COUPLE! I won't confess to you how I know this, but you can take my word for it. Have any of you tried these scruptuous icecream filled, chocolate covered bits of bliss? My daughter Annie talked me into buying these yesterday, and now I fear I will have to go purchase more before she realizes that half the tub is empty. I'm off to go climb the stairs a few dozen times to offset the 420 calories that I just consumed in the blink of an eye.

8 comments:

DA Wagners said...

Yummy! Saw the web page, and they look great. I'll definitely have to stay clear of that aisle at HEB.

Ruth said...

Oh, yes. I have discovered them. I now purposely do NOT buy them because I don't think anybody else would get ANY. I'm impressed that half of your container is left!!

Canadian Bird said...

They sell those evil things at the movie theater too! Made the mistake of trying them once...SO GOOD! And gone before the previews were over (probably a good thing considering they melt).
Yep...won't make that mistake again!

Jenny said...

Oh, yes!! I've eaten my fair share!! That's why I don't buy them anymore. What was intended for the kids, was inhaled by ME!! But, aren't they soooo good?? ;)

Diane Viere said...

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog yesterday! Yes, I don't know you...but I recognize (and am so thankful for) your heart! AND, anyone who indulges with any regularity and such gratitude...any Dreyer's product...is someone I really do know!!!! Love Dreyer's! Thanks for the heads-up on these little (calorie punched) tid-bits!

Blessings!

Diane

Susan said...

Never tried them and after reading your confession I don't think I will. Avoid temptation!!!
Susan

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Hi Susie,

I'm just dropping by to say HI. I've been out of the loop for a while with a very busy summer. Your new snack idea sounds so DIVINE! I have been basking today in all things summer and that fits right in there. I had a feeling you were leaning toward home schooling. Congratulations! I did it for two years and honestly, I loved it in so many ways. But it was throught the other ways that God showed me He wasn't calling me to do it at this time. The fact that your kids are excited already puts you on successful footing! I would NEVER trade all the changes God made in me through our adventures and I can't wait to hear about yours!

Shawna said...

Oh no, just what I don't need. Luckily I am not crazy about ice cream, so maybe I can stay strong and resist.