I feel so blessed this Thanksgiving. Here are a few reasons why:
1. God is in control.
2. I have a wonderful family and amazing friends.
3. We don't have to travel far this Thanksgiving. Everyone we are seeing this week is 20 minutes or less away.
4. We decided not to homeschool this week. At all. For my sanity.
6. Skip got tickets for us to see Duran Duran in Austin in December! I think it will be my 4th time to see my high school heart throbs. Who cares that they move a bit slower, and sing a little lower. Skip and I have a sick obsession with this band. Oh, the memories of singing to the top of our lungs in his jeep to "Wild boys! Wild boys! Wild boys!" I even did a drill team dance to "The Reflex". Come on, you know you want to sing along.
7. We are adding baked mac and cheese to our Thanksgiving menu this year. Yummy!
8. My sister Debbie who had a birthday on the 20th, and my friend Laura who is having her birthday on Thanksgiving Day. Happy birthday girls!
9. Skip and I are dreaming and setting some goals I will share with you soon. Please pray that we seek God 100 percent in the process.
10. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16 I never get tired of that verse. It is everything to me as a Christian.