May 23, 2008

You Lucky Man!


I'm trying my best not to be jealous of my husband right now. He is here and having such a wonderful time checking out the Hartwell, Georgia campus of Real Life Fellowship. He said the southern hospitality is off the charts, and he has even tried boiled peanuts for the first time. Actually, I'm not jealous at all. My husband deserves to be looking at God's beauty and enjoying himself. He has had a crazy year, and he is about to have one crazy summer with his next surgery coming up soon. I just hope he doesn't decide to move us there-Ha Ha! Two moves in 7 months is quite enough for this gal.

3 comments:

The Glow Girls said...

Beware, God has a crazy sence of humor. You never know what will come of this. What about a church in Flordia? ugh!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pack up the family Babe we're moving to Georgia to raise tobacco and Cotton. Just kidding. It really is very pretty here, we need to come and visit TOGETHER.
Luv U

Susie said...

Okay, I don't know what I'm more shocked about... the fact that Skip commented on my blog, or the fact that he wrote the word love Luv. Both are equally scary!