Aug 20, 2008

Things That Make Me Smile

God's provision at just the right time in a way that only He can accomplish.


The Heroes Series we are doing at church right now. I'm loving it!


Seth starts his official guitar lessons today!





Last night Skip brought me home this book I've been wanting to read. Thankfully there are no more Stephanie Meyer's books out there that I haven't read. I can get back to some non-fiction soon.






School starts in 5 days!!! I don't care if I am the only parent who is excited. If you haven't had a break in over a year from your kiddos, you might be excited with me.






Spending time with my sister who recently moved back to Texas after two years in LA. My nephew Matt is now 18 and on his own. This is Deacon, Debbie's sweet grandson. Can you imagine a more perfect welcome home gift to enjoy? He is just the most precious thing!







My kids getting the full scoop on HSM3 and a behind the scenes look at all the Disney stars. Guess who Matt was chatting with online while my kids were sitting in awe? Her initials are M.C. and she has a little well-known show on the Disney Channel.










My daddy with his great grandson Deacon.







5 comments:

Shawna said...

Just dropping by to say "hi," Susie!

Beautiful baby. I imagine you are thrilled to have your sister back, and I bet your children were in awe during that chat session. lol

Have a great Wednesday! :0)

The Glow Girls said...

That is where your been. Sounds like you have been enjoying yourself. Paige would be so jealous of the whole hanging out with Ashley and Matt. Smiling is good. I'm working on finding my smile these days and I think it's coming back.
Have a great SuNNY DAY!!!

Susan said...

What a precious baby :o)
Susan

Darlene said...

We are back in school and Andrea started her college classes today.
I know you are so excited to see your sister and her grandson! He is precious!
I just finished a good book last night. I love to read! enjoy the book.
Sweet Blessings,
Darlene

Susanne said...

Look at all the hair on that beautiful little babe! Too sweet!