Sep 1, 2008

Mondays With Matt


Hot off the press!  Here is Matt in the new October issue of Pop Star Magazine.  I think it looks great!  Over the last couple of weeks Matt has been busy auditioning for movies and television, as well as taking more acting classes.  

Today's interview is all about FASHION!  When Matt was a preteen, he was always found in a t-shirt and basketball shorts.  Where did that young boy go?  Today, he is dressed in jeans that cost more than his aunt's entire outfit with a purse.  

Me:  Matt, I always see you in a different pair of sneakers.  Exactly how many pairs of shoes do you have?

Matt:  Well, I think last count it was 28 pair.  Tennis shoes, that is.

Me:  That's not too many.  I have two.  

Matt:  Sorry.

Me:  What are your favorite brands.

Matt:  Nike and Vans.

Me:  Do you pay for them.

Matt:  Sometimes.

Me:  Can you hook up my kids?

Matt:  No.

Me:  I see you wearing this black hat a lot.  What kind is it?

Matt:  It's a Fedora, and I love it.  I wear it all the time.  It's so awesome!

Me:  Yea, I'm kinda liking it too.  

Matt:  I've worn it almost everyday since I got back from filming in Utah.

Me:  Do you think they(Fedora) will start giving you free stuff?

Matt:  I wish.

Me:  What is Matt normally wearing on a typical day?

Matt:  T-shirt, hoodie, skinny jeans and vans.

Me:  And the Fedora hat.

Matt:  You know it!

That's it for today.  I am suffering from a horrible sinus headache and I feel like my head is going to explode.  Hope everyone is enjoying the Labor Day Holiday!


Guess what friends?  Only 53 more days until HSM3.  Don't forget to catch up on the latest HSM3 news at HSM3 Website on Disney.com.

  

2 comments:

Wimberley said...

Thanks for keeping me in the loop with all the HSM3 mania.... Since I'm teaching 4th grade and have a soon to be 10 year old step daughter... it's good to be in the know...with the kids interest... and oh how they love HSM1 2 and soon 3.
your nephew is quite adorable.. and moreso your interviews

Shawna said...

Funny stuff. You guys crack me up. 28 pairs?! For reals?!