Oct 6, 2008

Mondays With Matt - Get Your Tickets Early

Only 18 days until HSM3 and I still haven't bought my tickets online yet. What am I thinking? I am too busy worrying which friends the kids are taking and which show everyone wants to go to together. I think I'm just going to go to a matinee when the kids are in school first so I can watch it without my kids interrupting me with screams and talking. Anyone want to join me???


Matt has been pretty busy lately, so I haven't wanted to text and bug the guy while he has enough people asking him questions with the press leading up to HSM3 debut. I have been able to catch some glipses of him on Disney. com with the movie surfers to HSM3 that are airing daily. My favorite one shows Matt and the two other new cast members give a tour of the set. You can find it here. Here is another great promo for the new guys. Also, Matt recently went to a benefit for Saint Jude's hospital and here are some pics from the fundraiser. You moms out there may not know the other kids in the pictures, but your kids will probably know a few of them. Looks like someone got a new haircut. Looks great Matt!




I also heard someone was invited to a big sweet sixteen last night at DisneyLand. Hope to hear all the details from the star studed night soon. Maybe I'll even have a picture or two to share.
That's it for this week's installment of Mondays With Matt. I do have the insider's scoop that Matt will be doing some HSM3 promotion in Houston this week. I won't get to see him this time around, but I'll be looking forward to seeing him on the big screen on October 24th-Mark your calendars!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just popped over from Julie's blog! Your blog is a true blessing! Do you mind if I add you to my favorites?

Your sister in Christ,
Heather