Nov 20, 2008
I have so many things I need to do this morning, but the first thing is to give God some praise and thanks for what He is doing in my life and in those I love.
1. Thank you God for my husband and his call to serve you in full-time ministry. It is so hard at times, but the blesses far outway the cost. Thank you that he is able to use the gifts you gave him to the fullest.
2. Thank you for my children and the joy they bring into my life. Thank you for allowing them the privelege to attend schools we love and to have godly friendships there. Thank you for their health which I know is all because of you.
3. Thank you Lord for my bible study girlfriends. They are each so special to me, and as we close this next week, I pray you bless each one with even a deeper desire to know and trust you more.
4. Thank you for the awesome response to Skip's paintings. We were praying for a way to supplement our income to get back to our home in January, and I praise you that we are seeing a way. Thank you for Skip's gift of creativity and artistic ability.
5. Thank you for loving me despite my sin. Thank you for allowing me to come before you with a stained life, and for washing it clean. I do not deserve your grace, but you give it over and over again.
*I picked up this cute banner here. If you want to add your own thankfuls to your site, you can go here and leave a link.
Posted by Susie at 8:49 AM