Sep 6, 2009

It's Here-Yay!


I am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to getting in new bible study curriculum. I love seeing a brand new workbook, full of empty pages. The reason I love it so much is that I know, through the 10 weeks of homework I will take on when doing a Beth Moore study, will be 10 weeks of the Lord teaching me something new about Him and his Word. It makes me tear up just thinking about it. There are so many studies I have done, that I can recall exactly what I was going through at the time just by remembering what study I did. I also love meeting new girls who are also have a passion for knowing our Savior more intimately. The excitement is always contagious too. Once you do a Beth study, you have to do another and another.

Bible studies get me going! So what gets you going and pumped about life and living? It doesn't have to be a spiritual thing either. I'm just curious as to what makes you feel like a kid in a candy store.

2 comments:

G.L.O.W. Girls said...

rearranging furniture. LOL!!! Seriously for me it is a new bible study for the fall. I'm considering doing the Angela Thomas... Wallflowers, the one that we did a while back. Have fun. I loved the study you did. You will learn alot.

Kelly said...

I am the same way about new Bible studies--it's like a new adventure! Living Beyond Yourself is excellent.