Jan 22, 2009
What a gorgeous day today is! Something as simple as the sun coming out after a pretty gloomy couple of weeks, can change your whole attitude. I was tempted to write a post last night because God was showing me so many things to be thankful for, but my list is still the same today.
1. I am thankful for God's love and grace he pours over me every day!
2. I am thankful for my hard working husband who is always thinking about our family's future and needs. Thank you for making him my best friend first.
3. I am thankful that my friend Cathy found a wonderful new job in ministry that she has been asking God to bring her.
4. I am thankful for my Pastor and his wife who are on their way home from Africa after adopting a precious young boy. Please keep this amazing family in your prayers for safety, for all the adjustments to be smooth, and for peace and love to cover their home.
5. Thank you God for my in-loves coming in town tomorrow to spend the day with us.
What are you thankful for today? If you would like to share with others besides me what you are thankful for, please join in by leaving your link here.
Posted by Susie at 8:26 AM