I'm not sure how this name change came about for me, but it has definitely become a way of life over the last couple of years. Do you struggle with putting things off? I don't like it and I'm really ready to do something about it. I mean as soon as I type this post, check the bazillion blogs I read, and call a few friends to see what they have been up to this summer. Oops, see that's how easy it is for me to get off task. Here are the things I am going to attempt to accomplish this week:
* Do two math lessons with Seth and Annie. We still have to finish a few more chapters.
* Finish the registration papers for all three kids for their schools.
* Have some fun with my niece and nephew who are staying with us for 3 days.
* Dust furniture and clean mirrors- sounds easy, but I loathe doing both.
* Find some time to go through some of my writings before the She Speaks Conference
* Pray (this should be number one) a lot!
* Give myself a pedicure.
* Call to set up dentist and doctor visits.
The list could go on and on, but this is what I'm shooting for this week. Is there something you are putting off? I'd love to hear what it is and how you are making sure to get it done.